Got some paint left over from painting the wall? Voilà! Apply it to that cute lamp! And you can be sure the lamp will match the room!
It's really a new trend, you can find them everywhere: the DIY videos! My kids are truly fascinated by them. How one thing leads to another when you start working on it yourself!
Karlijn from @het.kleine.droomhuis is very creative and was nominated for VT wonen's new talent award. She transformed our blank heart-shaped lamp into a beautiful piece with texture and a fresh coat of paint!
Here's how she did it:
- Use a blank heart-shaped Toddie lamp, detached from the bracket.
- Create droplets of wood filler on the heart shape.
- Spread the droplets with your fingers.
- Add texture with a sculpting tool.
- Once it has dried, apply the desired color with a brush.
- Attach the lamp's bracket to the wall and hang the figure on it.
And VOILÀ! What a beautiful result! All our blank wooden figures are suitable for painting! Of course, share your results on social media and tag us at @toddie.nl!